Photos from the last week
snapped on my phone.
1. Shelter building in Rufford Country Park.
2.Enjoying the fresh air.
3.Maisy having a bit of a stropp in the middle of the woods
- she wasn't keen on the idea of walking for more than 3 minutes at a time.
4. Watching the cars driving through the ford at Rufford Mill, and cheering at the drivers who drove fast and made a big splash.
6. Cooking Jamie Oliver's Turkish Flats.
So good that we made them two nights in a row.
Yum. Make them!
7. Finishing off the Christmas stash of Port. Yum.
8. Cuddles with Belle. Yum.
9. A new book by Danny Gregory. Beautiful.
10. Lots of crafty supplies being delivered
for making this weeks' orders.
11. Wedding favour bags for a customer in Australia. See above.
12. My trusty paper cutter.
14. Lynsey's Birthday.
15. Blue skies and warm(ish) weather.